2,002 Acres C4 RANCH

Status: Sold

2,002± Acres C4 RANCH, Frio County

Hwy. 57, Pearsall, TX 78061

Description: PRIME SOUTH TEXAS RANCH!!! This place has it all for the hunting/wildlife enthusiast and a livestock operation with excellent wildlife habitat, improved pastures and some of the best topography and highest hills in the area. The ranch has been in one family for over 20+ years. The sunset views from the Headquarters Compound “HQ” are breathtaking. This ranch could easily be called The Done Right Ranch, for the landowner’s intimate concern of Land Stewardship shows all over this unique place.

Improvements: The HQ consists of 2 separate buildings. The main house which sits atop an outcrop of the highest hill in the county is a high ceilings rock 1,800± square foot 3 bedroom/2 bath custom home with a unique rock fireplace, ranch style kitchen with custom countertops and 130 year old hardwood floors. The back is complimented with a nice size porch with a huge entertaining stone veranda and cooking area, always enjoying distant horizon ranch views. Across the spacious parking area is a 4800 sq foot stone building that literally has everything, including a 1400± sq foot covered porch that has a built in commercial walk in cooler, wild game processing room, sausage smoking room plus a commercial water filtration room. There is also a 2000± sq foot insulated barn with 18 foot ceilings, custom work benches, storage shelves and 3 – 14 foot x 14 foot electric bay doors. And the ultimate compliment to this area are the 2 extra-large guest bedrooms each with wet bar and separate bath. A cool factor is the uniquely constructed water mote surrounding the HQ that can be serviced by a nearby water well. Down below the HQ is the original 500± sq foot camp house with kitchen, toilet and shower.

Water improvements: 2 queens water wells, 2 Carrizo water wells, 4 windmills, 5 earthen tanks of which 3 are supplied from the Carrizo well and stocked with large mouth bass. The water capacity and infrastructure is here to abundantly irrigate for crop, food plots and constant level water features. Three wet-weather creeks that cross the property for 5± miles complete this wildlife haven.

Wildlife: High fenced for over 20 years the ranch has been involved in the TPWD MLDP program since the early 2000s. The wildlife have been intensively quality managed. Whitetail deer are all true South Texas Golden Triangle natives. Add in the abundance of quail, turkey and doves for ultimate South Texas recreation. The ranch has been highlighted on various TV hunting shows. There are 7 quality 5’x6’ hunting stand stations with 10 corn feeders and numerous protein troughs. Each hunting station is complimented by ½ to 1 acre food plots. The ranch roads have been constructed right, with over 20± miles of roads and 15± foot wide senderos that provide utilization access to the entire ranch.

Livestock: The owner currently runs a cow/calf operation with 2 low cross fences which separate the property into 3 pastures for beneficial rotational grazing. There is a 1st class set of cattle pens that can handle up to 300 head.

Habitat: The property has exceptional topography consisting of approximately 60% sandy loam and sandy clay with the remaining 40% in gravel hills ranging over 800± feet. There are 250± acres of improved pastures with buffel grass, coastal bermuda and native grasses. The remainder of the ranch is flush with wildlife desired South Texas native brush, browse and forbs. Complete privacy, no easements other than one utility company.

Taxes: Ag Exempt.

Minerals: Negotiable. No existing operating wells. No current lease.

Broker Note: Owner financing is available. Ranch offering in separate parcels may be considered.

Negotiable: Ranch equipment, implements and tractor may be negotiated separately

Location: Conveniently located, 1± hour south of San Antonio in a highly desirable area of Frio County, less than 20 minutes to Pearsall for all your desired amenities. The ranch has over 2± miles of paved road frontage and includes paved hard top access to the headquarters compound.

Note: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services: trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

All properties are shown by appointment with Dullnig Ranches. Buyer’s Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.

close Read More


  • Hidden


Similar Properties