480± acres Double T Ranch, La Salle – Dimmit County
1367 Vesper Road, Cotulla TX 78014
Description: This ideal well-conceived high fenced hunting and cattle grazing recreational ranch is situated perfectly in the renowned Golden Triangle just 15 minutes west of Cotulla, Texas, only 1.5± hours south of San Antonio. The perfect mixture of native wildlife brush and forages grow strong from the rich red sandy loam this area is famous for. This perfect location is complimented with the best of South Texas Trophy Whitetail deer, big New Zealand Red Stag, Blackbuck, Turkey, Dove and Quail hunting. Add to that an impressive heartwarming custom log lodge and an array of support equipment and there is very little more to ask for. This ranch is a must see as soon as you can.
Improvements: A generous and picturesque lodge includes a 3,000± SF (2007) dramatic log timber home with 1 bedroom/1.5 baths downstairs with 3 bedrooms/2 baths up. The lodge features a vaulted Great Room with exposed beams, an open staircase and focal points of a rock fireplace and antler chandelier in the Great Room. On the first floor is a dining room with buffet serving bar to the premier kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas range. With both separate bedrooms and bunk style sleeping upstairs, this home can accommodate family and guests with ease.
Headquarters Ranch Improvements:
- The exterior high fence is in very good condition with 20/96/6 wire on three sides and 20/96/12 on one side. The road system is well located and is good condition to access the entire ranch.
- 2 three sided Implement sheds
- 2 storage buildings
- 2 well houses
- Covered game cleaning station with walk-in cooler
- 8-ton drive-under feed silo
- Shooting range
- 6 10’ deluxe large poly Ranch King shooting blinds
- 2 4’ deluxe large poly Ranch King shooting blinds
- Each hunting area has multiple shooting lanes equipped with automatic feeders throughout.
- The ideal high fenced brushed and watered Deer Management Pens are not active, but available for DMP use at 7± acres and two 3.5± acres.
Terrain/Vegetation: Gently rolling terrain that is mostly native pasture with a great diversity and cover of mid to high canopy trees with a few hunting areas cleared for visibility and potential food plots. Typical vegetation includes mesquite, huisache, coma, white brush, black brush, wild persimmons, guayacan, granjeno, guajillo, twisted Acadia, Spanish dagger, yucca, prickly pear and other native species and grasses great for wildlife forage and cattle grazing.
Water: The ranch is well watered with 3 year-around and seasonal tanks. The house tank is fully stocked with Bass and Catfish and can be supplemented with one of the two Carrizo formation water wells capable of producing via 8” casing and a 15HP pump approximately 75-100 GPM.
Wildlife: Whitetail deer, big New Zealand Red Stag, Blackbuck, Turkey, Dove and Quail.
Minerals: Surface Sale only. The owner did an awesome job of positioning the only two well pad locations along one fence line side of the ranch via a separate easement access, allowing no oil traffic within the ranch’s interior, therefore production is non-intrusive and negligible.
Taxes: $8,000+ (2022).
- 90 HP Kubota Tractor with front end loader
- Lowe tractor with backhoe
- John Deere Zero-turn mower
- Kubota 4×4 ATV with High Back Seats
- 10 ft. John Deere Hydraulic Shredder
- 10 ft. Hydraulic plow
- 2000 lb. Quick Feeder
- 4 – 2000 lb. Protein Feeders
- 8 – Ranch King Blinds
- 14 – 300 lb. All-Season Feeders
- 600 Ft. Water reel
- 500 Gallon Diesel Storage Tank
- 250 Gallon Gas Storage Tank
- 18 ft. Utility Trailer
- Miller Diesel Welding machine with cutter torch and bottles
- Multiple Implements
- 12,000 lbs. of Cottonseed
NOTE: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services: trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdfAll properties are shown by appointment with Dullnig Ranches. Buyer’s Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.