Amenities

  • Hunting
  • 985 Acres
  • Pearsall
  • Frio,South Texas
  • Status: Active
Property Details

985 acres, C4 RANCH EAST, Frio County,

Hwy. 57, Pearsall, TX 78061

Note this is the northeast eastern portion of the 2,002 Acre C4 Ranch, also offered also in its entirety.

DESCRIPTION: This South Texas Ranch is a part of the C4 Ranch and now being offered separately This income producing place has it all for the hunting enthusiast. The ranch is within one hour from San Antonio, close proximity to Uvalde and less than 20 minutes to Pearsall, plus highway frontage on Hwy 57. The ranch has excellent wildlife habitat, improved pastures and some of the best topography and highest hills in the area. The sunset views from the Headquarters are breathtaking. Complete privacy, no easements other than one utility company.

IMPROVEMENTS: This custom-built HQ consists of 2 separate rock buildings built in 2000. The main house which sits atop an outcrop of the highest hill in the county is a high ceilings rock 1800 square foot 3 bedroom and 2 bath custom home with a unique rock fireplace, ranch style kitchen with custom concrete countertops and 130-year-old custom cut long leaf pine hardwood floors. The back is complimented with a nice size porch with a huge entertaining stone veranda and cooking area, always enjoying distant horizon ranch views. Across the spacious hard top parking area is a 4800 square foot stone building that literally has everything, including a 1400 square foot covered porch that has a built-in commercial walk-in cooler, wild game processing room, sausage smoking room plus a commercial water filtration room. The ultimate compliment to this area is the 2 extra-large adjoining guest bedrooms each with wet bar and separate bath. There is also a 2000 square foot insulated barn with 18-foot ceilings, custom work benches, storage shelves and 3 – 14-foot x14 foot electric bay doors Down below the HQ is the original 1950 camp house with kitchen, toilet and shower.

WATER IMPROVEMENTS: 2 queens water wells, 1 abandon windmill, 3 earthen tanks.

WILDLIFE: High fenced for over 25 years the ranch has been involved in the TPWD MLDP program since the early 2000s. The wildlife has been intensively quality managed. Whitetail deer are all true South Texas Golden Triangle natives and NO feral hogs. Add in the abundance of quail, turkey and doves for ultimate South Texas recreation. There is quality 5×6 hunting stand stations with corn feeders and numerous protein troughs. Each hunting station is complimented by to 1 acre food plots.

HABITAT: The property has exceptional topography consisting of approximately 35% red sandy loam and sandy clay with the remaining 65% in flint rock gravel hills ranging over 800 feet. There are 140 acres of improved pastures with buffel grass, coastal Bermuda and other native grasses. The remainder of the ranch is flush with wildlife desired South Texas native brush, browse and forbs.

TAXES: Ag Exempt.

MINERALS: Negotiable. No existing operating oil wells. No current lease.

BROKER NOTE: Owner financing is available.

NEGOTIABLE:  Ranch equipment, implements and tractor may be negotiated separately

LOCATION: Conveniently located, 1 hour south of San Antonio in a highly desirable area of Frio County, less than 20 minutes to Pearsall for all your desired amenities. The ranch has paved road frontage and includes paved hard top access to the headquarters compound.

Note: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services: trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

All properties are shown by appointment with Dullnig Ranches. Buyer’s Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.

Contact

210.213.9700
  • Hidden

Location

Call Us Watch Video